CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pre-Valentines Day in Review:

I'll start with a tribute to my new computer which is making this post possible. I love it!

Luke has class on Wednesdays, so I got home from work, saddled up the puppies and went off on an adventure.
There is actually an indescribably vast number of reasons why it is gloriously amazing that our builder stopped making money and therefore stopped building houses. To list a few:
1. We still have full mountain views
2. We have no neighbors directly by us
3. We have a full empty lot across the street from us
4. We have 3 empty driveways to park cars in (in case we decide to go out and buy 6 cars)
And finally, the one that had the most importance on our little adventure:
#5. There are 2 streets and 2 cul-de-sacs which no one lives on... which means that basically no one drives on them.. which means they're perfect for puppy excursions.

I took the dogs to one of the empty cul-de-sacs and let them off their leashes. I also took their tennis ball flinger (in case that isn't self-explanatory.. it flings the tennis ball really far... farther than I could ever throw it.. because Bailey mocks my pitiful little throws) and let them run until their little hearts couldn't take it anymore. (Bentley is a beefy little fella.. so he tires much quicker, and after basically doing nothing..)

Well turns out.. this makes puppies tired.. Here is a rundown of the rest of the nights events:

This is where the dogs crawled under the blanket I had over me and slept on one another.


Luke thought this was really cute.

Cute enough to take lots of pictures of..

This is the front end... to the left of my legs..

This is the butt end.. sticking out the right side of my legs... (notice that Bailey is wrapped up in not one, but TWO different blankets)


I got up to take their picture.. Bailey slept right through...

...She opened her eyes... but was too tired to care...

... Bentley, on the other hand, can't sleep unless some part of him is touching either Luke or I, so while I was kneeling to take Bailey's picture, he squeezed up to my legs and fell asleep against me.

He is MILDLY ashamed to be such a mommas boy..

Bailey didn't even get up to explore Luke's dinner (of Triscuits and bacon).. apparently this is what he considers dinner when I don't cook for him...
oh man.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricuits and bacon?!?!?! C'mon, not even a little sliced cheese. You are sooooo not a good wife! Who taught you these things...not your mom! Luke if I were you, I wouldn't do her laundry for a week!