CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

MEXICO

Second new post in 1 day.. some might say that makes me AWESOME.. I tend to agree.


this is a whole lot of pictures... so be prepared.. and they're all out of order.. sorry..
my parents were chosen to compete in a Mexican Hat Dance competition... they won a bottle of tequila (I have a video I'll post later)

my sister and I in the hotel room

Just me in the hotel room.. haha

Luke and I.. sick of my the camera..

Mazatlan airport waiting for our flight

My mom and sister

Cab ride.. being cool apparently

Some of the crew.. but not even close to all of it



It was a little cold this day.. but somehow its the day that i got burnt

Family pictures






At Ponchos for lunch.. girls afternoon out while the boys were hunting..






Virgin Chiquita Banana.. MAN that's good stuff!

Haha.. hunting buddies??

Oops.. apparently I forgot to rotate this one..



More Mexican Hat Dancing

At La Casa Country for dinner

Muoy Frio

Angie, Me & Amy




0 comments: