CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Christmas and such

Ok MOLLY, here are some pictures from Christmas....

I thought this was a good way to start off this post... Christmas is no longer a time for giving.. it is a time for taking... violently (apparently)

The dreaded (and mandatory) Christmas Eve hunting trip... in all honesty it's not so bad anymore, because we complain so much that my dad gets sick of hearing it, and we don't have to stay out very long.

Hot huh??


This was in with the other pictures.. and wasn't supposed to make this post.. but it's real cute, so I left it on. This is Harley when he was a puppy with Nicolette.. he slept all the time, and was the cuddliest/neediest dog in the world. Now he's a hunting dog and all he cares about are birds (and lizards).. he chases them NONSTOP all day long, you can't get him to stand still for more than 30 seconds at a time. crazy.


Another mandatory Christmas experience... Picture with Santa... we're SERIOUSLY too old for this..
I don't know what day this is.. but I know we look hot...

My dad's birthday, which falls under the heading christmas and SUCH, he has the unfortunate birthday of December 22nd.

Here is the context for that first picture (see Demon Dogs). We, in an excusable act of animal cruelty, tied the ribbons from my dad's presents around Bailey's neck and let Bentley attack her for them... all I'm saying is, if Michael Vick can do it....

There's the guilty party...



4 comments:

joann boswell said...

Lovely dahling, simply lovely.

joshandkarlee said...

Mandatory hunting, huh? I don't think even Craig's family does that on Christmas Eve! You are going to Mexico?

Molly Polly said...

Now those are some first-rate christmas festivities...hahaha...
Nicely done my friend :)

Randy and Danielle said...

I love the hunting pic's, looks warm, and the mandatory comments... not to mention those sweet glasses. Randy has a pair and he thinks he is really cool when he wears them.