CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2 posts in one day.. AMAZING

The planter box is (pretty much) finished!!

Lots of dirt...
Seriously.. so much freaking dirt...
YAY!





This flower is a big deal.. because we tend to kill things.. so I was ecstatic to discover that this day lily had bloomed since we bought it (usually they already have blooms when we buy them.. and then they don't after a few days in our possession).. and I just think it's a really pretty flower.

Trees and sunsets (we've had a lot of great sunsets lately).. well either that or we've actually been awake for them lately.. :-)

3 comments:

Jessie Dale said...

Kristin, YOU ROCK! Thanks so much for helping me get work into the staged home in broken top. I think I'll be hanging in there this weekend, I just finished some really big pieces that will work great out there... and some of the paintings from my blog will hang out there as well. I appreciate your help so much... and I owe you a phone call thank you, but I keep forgetting to get your number from Nicolette. You're a blessing... and I'm so stinking thankful for people like you. Thanks Kristin!

nicolettebw said...

maybe you're pregnant

Bo Stern said...

Hey, after our visit the other day, I saw this and thought of you. http://www.coolmompicks.com/dipes/ This site made me wanna have a baby again! But I'll watch another Jon & Kate instead.