CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

For the Record

Sassy one.. who shall remain nameless (*cough* Elisa Earwicker *uncough*) those pictures were actually taken on my blackberry (yes the very same one that you said WOULDN'T take good pictures).. I haven't uploaded the ones you took yet...

and.. for the rest of you SASSES (not to be confused with the similar word that is short one "S") I will update soon, life has been busy.. and we rarely take pictures...

The story with those kayaking pictures is that the guys decided to have a boys day kayaking the river. We mostly sat and laughed as they "raced" down to Red Robin and back... and by "and back" I mean they called us when they got there and had gotten out of the river and ordered food.. they wanted us to drive down and meet them.. seeing as none of them had their wallets on them.

Ridiculous really.

4 comments:

joann boswell said...

I agree with the ridiculousness. And also, now I know how to get more comments on my page (simply post a couple of pictures with no explanation...brilliant!).

First Responders said...

Ha! After I posted my comment and reflected on the pictures I realized the error of my ways....and figured you too would catch it and correct me...i had been bracing myself for the backlash.
As for the RR story, you told it so well. Oh, the life of s Sugar Mama.

First Responders said...

ps..last time i checked...it is a bit of a contradiction to say one shall remain nameless, then use their name in the same sentence...but i have not checked lately, so things may have changed.

Luke & Kristin said...

Joann,
I tend to agree with you.. I am brilliant.
:-)
Elisa,
you deserved to have your name stated.. when you dish out the sass... you get sassed back, (and I coughed it, I didn't really type it.