CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

BIRTHDAY Time

For my 23rd birthday (Wednesday) I got off work at 3:30 and went next door to Fireside Red for Happy Hour with Gina and Nicolette. (I don't have any pictures of this excursion) then I went over to Ernestos for dinner with my parents and Luke's parents. After that Nicolette and I went back to Fireside Red and met up with 2.5 of my coworkers (one of them works for a company that's affiliated with us.. long story.. anyway..) all-in-all it was a fun day. here are a few pictures.

My birthday flowers (I actually got these the day before my birthday -there's 23 of them- and my favorite dinner waiting for me in the fridge, meticulously thought-out just how I like it) I have a great husband!


At Ernestos...

For some reason I couldn't get a picture of Luke where he WASN'T yawning..


Larry and Leanna Bryan

My mom trying to figure out the bill (she struggles with numbers..) and Nicolette pretending like she doesn't know she's in the shot..

Turns out.. Nicolette is like taking a 5 year old to dinner.. she made her spoon into a spikey-haired man..

Oh man, she'd kill me if she saw this picture..

We're so cute................. or something...........

Don't be fooled.. those are our actual smiles..

mmm.. Tiramisu..


It was a great birthday.. 23 is not really a cool number.. it's not even divisible by anything.. so I suppose that KINDA makes it cool.. it's a "Prime Number Birthday".. I don't think that counts for much though..

1 comments:

joann boswell said...

23 was one of my favorite years! And, yes, I must admit, it had a lot to do with the fact that it's a prime number. I love prime numbers! (I know, I'm a nerd).