CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sin City

LAS VEGAS!!
I'm not very good about getting my camera out, so I don't have that many pictures, and I don't actually have ANY pictures of the wedding (the reason that we went to Vegas) but I DO have lots of stories.. let me tell you.. first Mormon wedding.

Joe's crab shack

Kailin in the hotel. Hot huh? :-)

My $5.99 sunglasses.

Kailin and Josephine.. she's from Germany

This is us with 6 people and 7 people's luggage all packed into the KIA because someone got trashed and never made it back to the hotel room with the other car... let me tell you how much we all liked said person at this moment.

JR Booth with the crazy visor-wig on. This is one funny man.

Checking in at Circus Circus (always a long process.. but worth it for $35 rooms and $3 blackjack minimums)

Riviera Comedy Club

Still at the Riviera Comedy Club

Craig and Josephine... oh wait.. is that said person??? I think it IS!

Kailin and I at the Riviera Comedy Club
It was a great show. Complete with someone in the audience getting arrested right behind us... lucky for us because he was a big dude, and smelled really bad, so it made the show more enjoyable... and leave it up to comedians to make it really funny!

2 comments:

joann boswell said...

Mmmm...sounds like a blast. I should go to Vegas with you sometime. After all, what would blackjack be without you?

Jane ::: Ethni Photography said...

Hi Kristin! I saw the comment you left on my blog. I sincerely appreciate it! Refer me for a few weddings and I'll give you a free portrait session of you and your hubby! :) Congrats on the marriage!